An Ultra Heavy object is a heavy object with a
purple ring instead of a red ring. Ultra Heavy
objects follow all of the rules of heavy objects with
the following changes:
• Characters with a point value less than 100
can’t pick up or hold this object. Any game
effect that would lead to this results in the
object being dropped immediately, as if the
character lost Super Strength.
• When used in a close combat attack, modify
the character’s damage value by +3 instead
• The object can’t be used to make a ranged
• The object can’t be targeted by Telekinesis.
• The object is only destroyed when it is dealt 4
damage (instead of 3).
• This object may occupy more than 1 square.